Next Elements classes start soon! See our schedule for the dates!
- Elements classes need to be completed to join us at Badger CrossFit. You must attend all sessions of instruction or you can make up a missed class(es) with a private session at an additional cost.
- Classes are held at certain times/dates (see schedule for dates/times)
Details on Elements:
Option A: Group Elements
Designed to familiarize you with the movements we use most frequently and build your general fitness base, Group Elements ensures that you will be comfortable and successful in our Group CrossFit classes.
Choose the group Elements if all of the following apply:
- You are active and injury-free. Elements is designed for the generally active individual with no serious movement limitations.
- You can commit to a set schedule. You will be required to attend all scheduled sessions. Any missed classes must be made up privately at an additional $20 cost.
- You can schedule well in advance. We run a limited number of Elements sessions, and they tend to sell out!
Option B: Private Elements
Cost: $255/person ($85/hour)
Private Elements gets you started immediately with a series of 3 personal training sessions. After finishing your initial sessions you can decide to continue with more one-on-one sessions with your trainer at his or her standard training rate. Alternatively you can move into our group classes.*
Choose Private Elements if any of the following apply:
- You have training limitations. Our coaches will design a program that’s optimized for your fitness level and abilities, or works around your health issues or injuries.
- You want to start immediately. You may schedule Private Elements at your leisure.
- You have an inflexible schedule. Private Elements doesn’t require an advance commitment to a set class schedule: you may schedule-as-you-go.
* Individuals with significant health or orthopedic issues will remain private training clients.
- Group warm-up
- Group skill instruction
- Group workout
After which, we will discuss nutrition, go over your goals, and provide you with valuable information and tools that will help you on developing your fitness. Each class is never longer than 60 minutes.
After you complete your required Elements, it’s then your time to experience the intensity CrossFit is famous for by attending any of our daily CrossFit group classes.
At Badger Crossfit we ensure you three things: You’ll have fun, learn something new, and get on your way to the best shape of your life!