Happy New Year!
As 2019 begins, we want you to set yourself up for the best year by taking the time to reflect on this past year. So we pose you a question...Is 2019 going to be a "new you?" We hope not...Because a new year does not mean a new you. The old you will show up sooner or later (statistically by Feb 1st, 80% of you and your old self will show up). Start improving the old you. If you're the type of person to wait for the calendar to turn to 2019 to make a change, it's going to be much harder than you think to achieve anything you set out to do. You need a bigger reason.To make a massive change, it takes making a small change and then being consistent.Figure out why you really want to make a change, ask yourself "why" until you're at the core reason. Then ask "why" again.Grab a pen and paper (no digital mediums), get honest with yourself, and answer some (or all) of the following questions:
- What am I grateful for from this year?
- What hard things did I overcome this year?
- What did I learn from 2018?
- How have I grown from last January?
- Who positively affected my life this year?
- What do I need to stop doing?
- What do I need to start doing?
- What do I need to keep doing?
Reflection leads to awareness, which leads to growth. Here's to the best year yet...