WHAT IS BADGER BOOTCAMP?
In its sixth year, Bootcamp participants come to us looking for a maintainable health and fitness regime that works. Our constantly varied training, core-focused nutrition program, and coach accountability have helped hundreds of people reach their goals, get back on track, AND stick with it post-bootcamp. We slow down our usual pace to guide you through the basic movements, get you familiarized with proper mechanics and technique as well as focusing on your Nutrition with coaching and accountability. Bootcamp is designed to ensure your success. It’s also a great way to join the community, and give coaches an opportunity to really assess the beginning of your journey with us.
Bootcamp is a 6-week program to challenge you to make small changes and create positive healthy habits in nutrition, exercise, mobilization, sleep, hydration, lifestyle and reflection. You will work directly with a Badger coach who will personally help you implement these habits, leading to a healthier life with real, tangible results.
- SUNDAY, MARCH 15TH, 2020 kickoff meeting @10:00 AM – 11:00AM.
- First Workout begins on Monday, March 23rd @6:30pm.
- Workouts occur on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from 6:30-7:30pm with the option to add a fourth day either on Saturday at 7, 8, or 9am OR Sunday 8:30-9:30am.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- In depth Nutrition program complete with recipes, grocery shopping lists, and more!
- 5 week Nutrition Challenge built into the entire program. ($100 value)
- Pre-Challenge Bootcamp goals meeting, understanding your “Why.” ($100 value)
- In-Body Complete Scan weigh-in and measurement numbers pre and post bootcamp. ($75 value)
- 18-24 workouts! ($270-$360 value)
- Two one-on-one Life Coaching sessions with our life coach, Tina included in total price. ($50/session value)
- Option to receive more in depth nutrition coaching with our nutrition coach, Joe with an additional fee. ($150/month)
- Comprehensive daily accountability and motivation. (Priceless)
This is Bobby Mochel, a recent Bootcamp grad! Check out his inspiring story here.