WHAT IS BADGER BOOTCAMP?
In its sixth year, our Bootcamp participants come to us looking for a maintainable health and fitness regime that works. Our constantly varied training, core-focused nutrition program, and coach accountability have helped hundreds of people reach their goals, get back on track, AND stick with it post-bootcamp.
Bootcamp is a 6-week program to challenge you to make small changes and create positive healthy habits in nutrition, exercise, mobilization, sleep, hydration, lifestyle and reflection. You will work directly with a Badger coach who will personally help you implement these habits, leading to a healthier life with real, tangible results.
- SUNDAY, JANUARY 5TH, 2020 kickoff meeting @11:00 AM – 12:00PM.
- First Workout begins on Monday, January 12th @6:30pm.
- Workouts occur on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings from 6:30-7:30pm with the option to add a fourth day either on Saturday at 7, 8, or 9am OR Sunday 8:30-9:30am.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- In depth Nutrition program complete with recipes, grocery shopping lists, and more!
- 5 week Nutrition Challenge built into the entire program. ($100 value)
- Pre-Challenge Bootcamp goals meeting, understanding your “Why.” ($100 value)
- In-Body Complete Scan weigh-in and measurement numbers pre and post bootcamp. ($75 value)
- 18-24 workouts! ($270-$360 value)
- Two one-on-one Life Coaching sessions with our life coach, Tina included in total price. ($50/session value)
- Option to receive more in depth nutrition coaching with our nutrition coach, Joe with an additional fee. ($150/month)
- Comprehensive daily accountability and motivation. (Priceless)
This is Bobby Mochel, a recent Bootcamp grad! Check out his inspiring story here.