WHAT IS BADGER BOOTCAMP?
In its fifth year, our Bootcamp participants come to us looking for a maintainable health and fitness regime that works. Our high-intensity interval training (HIIT), core-focused nutrition program, and coach accountability have helped hundreds of people reach their goals and get back on track.
Bootcamp is a 6-week program to challenge you to make small changes and create positive healthy habits in nutrition, exercise, mobilization, sleep, hydration, lifestyle and reflection. We have taken our experience with functional, results-oriented fitness, and removed the heavy barbells and complex movements to create the perfect program for new athletes or those who have been out of the fitness world for awhile before they take on Function or CrossFit classes. You will work directly with a Badger coach who will personally help you implement these habits, leading to a healthier life with real, tangible results.
- OUR NEXT SESSION BEGINS ON MONDAY, JANUARY 7th, 2019!
- Workouts occur on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 6:30-7:30pm with the option to add a fourth day on Saturday at 7am.
- January 7th through February 14th (6 weeks) at days/times above.
NEW FOR BOOTCAMP IN 2019
- A much more in depth Nutrition program complete with recipes, grocery shopping lists, and more!
- A 5 week Nutrition Challenge built in to the entire program
- Pre-Challenge Bootcamp goals meeting, understanding your “Why.”
- Initial benchmark weigh-in and measurement numbers
- Comprehensive daily accountability and motivation
- 18-24 workouts!
- Two one-on-one Life Coaching sessions with our life coach, Tina included in total price
- Option to receive more in depth nutrition coaching with our nutrition coach, Joe with an additional fee.